Caesars Indiana Casino Promo Code for $2,000
Caesars Indiana Casino Promo Code for $2,000
Disclaimer: Caesars Casino is not available in Indiana, as online casinos are illegal in the state. This review is based on Caesars' promotions in other states where it is online. We will update this review if and when Caesars launches in Indiana.
Caesars Casino could be available to players in Indiana, though when exactly remains a mystery. The popular online casino has been offering slots and table games in various states for years, and it’s looking like it might be Indiana’s turn to welcome it and other online casinos. If Caesars Casino does launch in Indiana, you will be able to claim a welcome bonus when you use the Caesars Casino promo code FREE25FS.
Packed full of games and promotions, Caesars is sure to impress players when it lands in the state. We’re expecting slots from the likes of IGT and NetEnt as well as plenty of table games and live dealer options. Keep reading for the details of this offer and a full preview of Caesars in Indiana, including information on games, banking, and customer support.
What is the Caesars' bonus code for May 2023?
Caesars Casino is yet to launch in Indiana, but when it does, we’re expecting it to land with a two-part welcome offer for new players, similar to what the online casino offers in New Jersey. This is likely to be made up of a join bonus and a first deposit offer, which we’ve detailed below.
You must enter the Caesars Casino Indiana promo code FREE25FS when signing up to qualify for both bonuses.
|Online Casino||Caesars Casino Indiana|
|Caesars Indiana Promo Code||FREE25FS|
|First Deposit Offer||200% match up to $2,000|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Read more: Compare Indiana social casino bonuses
How does the Caesars Casino free bonus work?
The Caesars welcome bonus allows you to claim two offers when you create your casino account. We can’t be completely certain about Caesars’ welcome promotion in Indiana until the casino launches, but we’re expecting a join bonus and first deposit match offer.
You will unlock your join bonus simply by registering a Caesars account. Once you’ve logged in for the first time, open your bonus balance to find $10 in credit waiting for you. This needs to be played through only once to unlock it for withdrawal.
Claim your deposit match bonus by making your first deposit at Caesars. Fund your account with $10 or more, and the casino will 200% match your funds up to a maximum of $2,000. Wager your bonus amount through 10 times on slots or 20 times on video poker to clear it. Roulette, blackjack and other Caesars table games cannot be used to meet this wagering requirement.
If you come across any issues with your bonus at any time, get in touch with the Caesars customer support team.
Does Caesars Casino have other promotions?
Caesars Casino releases new promotions monthly, so there’s always something new for you to try. Offers often include giveaways, leaderboards, free spins or bonus cash. Here’s a look at some of the promotions you could find at Caesars Indiana if it launches.
- Mystery Mondays: Unlock new mystery bonuses every Monday when you log into Caesars. Prizes include bonus cash and free spins to use on your favorite slot games.
- Live Dealer Happy Hour: Join Caesars for its Happy Hour on select days of the month. Receive a $5 bonus for every hour that you collect 50 Tier Credits playing live dealer titles.
- Casino Bonus Builder: Opt in and receive a $2 casino bonus for every 23 Tier Credits you collect while playing games at Caesars.
- Free Spin Fridays: Deposit $50 on select Fridays to claim 50 free spins to use at Caesars Casino.
- High 5 Rapid Rewards Giveaways: Wager $0.50 or more on selected High 5 games to be entered into Rapid Rewards giveaways for cash prizes.
The Caesars Rewards program allows you to claim perks for gaming online. Every time you wager at the casino, you’ll earn Tier Credits and Reward Credits. Tier Credits are added to your annual Rewards score, while Reward Credits can be redeemed for bonus cash or perks at any Caesars Resort. The higher your tier status, the better your rewards will be.
Join Caesars Rewards online to start collecting points for your play. You won’t be automatically enrolled like at BetMGM or other online casinos. It’s even possible to connect your online play to a Caesars account you might already hold for in-person betting, meaning all your points will collect in the same place.
Start playing online to earn Tier and Reward Credits. You will earn one of each for every:
- $10 wagered on slots
- $25 wagered on video poker
- $50 wagered on blackjack
- $25 wagered on all other casino games
Track your Caesars Rewards status by logging into the online casino and clicking âMy Account.’ You can then select âLoyalty Deals‘ to view all the perks currently open to you.
How to download the Caesars Casino Indiana app
If Caesars launches in Indiana, it’s likely to be available on desktop and mobile devices. The online casino already has a quality mobile app running in several other states.
The Caesars app is easy to use. Start from the homepage to discover new promotions and games. These are all displayed using banners at the top of the screen to keep you up to date with the latest on the platform. From there, you can use the casino’s main menu to navigate between games, customer support, more promotions and the Caesars cashier.
It’s easy to download and use the casino app provided you’re 21 or older. Here’s how to install it onto your device.
Caesars Casino on iPhone
Caesars can be downloaded onto iPhone and iPad devices. Start by opening this casino review on your mobile or tablet; then, click through to the Indiana online casino. Follow our steps below to complete the download process:
- Hit âJoin Now‘ and create your Caesars account if you haven’t already.
- Sign in and scroll to find the âMobile Casino‘
- Click the iOS button to be taken to the App Store.
- Download and install Caesars onto your device.
- Launch the app and sign in to start claiming your two-part welcome bonus.
Caesars Casino on Android
Android users can also download Caesars with ease. Again, start by opening this page on your smartphone or tablet and click over to Caesars Casino in Indiana. Follow our steps below to complete the download process:
- Click âJoin Now’ and create a Caesars account if you haven’t already.
- Scroll to the footer of the site, and click the âMobile Casino’
- Select the Android app option to start the download automatically.
- Click the downloaded file in your notifications bar to install it onto your device.
- Launch the app and log in to claim your Caesars welcome offer.
How do I get started at Caesars Casino in Indiana?
Registering for a Caesars Online Casino account is simple if you’re of the state’s legal gambling age of 21 and within Indiana borders. If you tick both of these boxes, just click through to Caesars and click the âJoin Now’ button to start the registration process. The online casino will ask you to provide the details listed here:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Last four SSN digits
- Home address
- Caesars Casino Indiana Promo code (FREE25FS)
Caesars will use SSN verification and geolocation technology to confirm your age and state. Once this is complete, you can sign into your account and start playing. Your $10 welcome bonus will land during your first day using the casino.
Deposit for the first time to claim Caesars’ second welcome offer. Once you’ve transferred a minimum of $10, the casino will 200% match this up to $2,000. Make sure to meet the wagering requirements linked to both promotions. We have details on those toward the top of the page.
You’re sure to find it pretty easy to make your way around the Caesars website. Just use the navigation bar at the top of the screen to move between pages. There are various game categories and a search bar to help narrow down your browsing.
What games can you play at Caesars Indiana Casino?
Caesars will no doubt offer real money slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker, baccarat, and more to players in Indiana. Slots take up the majority of the casino’s library, but that doesn’t mean you won’t also find a fantastic range of table games and live dealer titles.
There’s a large range of classic slots at Caesars, including titles like Raging Rhino, 88 Fortunes, and Da Vinci Diamonds. If you prefer to play something a little more modern, head to the Megaways page. Games like Extra Chilli Megaways, HyperNova Megaways, and Bonanza Megaways are all available here. Progressive jackpot fans will also find a great selection of titles, but these cannot be browsed separately at Caesars.
Table games can be browsed together or by individual game type. Blackjack players should look out for games like Poker & Pairs and Zappit Blackjack, while roulette players will enjoy American, French and European versions of the classic table game. Video poker is also available at Caesars. Look for games like Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better and the Game King selection. Game types like baccarat, Slingo and scratchers can be found under the âOther Games‘ page.
Click on any games icon at Caesars to learn more about the title’s theme, bet limits, number of paylines and more. There’s also the option to demo many of the games at this online casino before wagering your own cash.
What are the most popular games at Caesars Indiana?
Caesars is packed with fantastic online casino games, but here are a few player favorites:
- Cash Eruption: This traditional fruit machine-themed title has a fun Aztec Created by IGT, Cash Eruption is a five-reel slot with 20 paylines. Play from just $0.20 per spin for the chance to take home the game’s maximum payout of 1,000 times your original wager.
- Bonanza Megaways: Mine for treasure with this six-reel slot title from Big Time Gaming. Bonanza Megaways offers up to 117,649 ways to win and has three bonus features. Play for a shot at the game’s 26,000x maximum win.
- Destiny Poker: This classic-style video poker title is centered on the very familiar five-card format. Destiny Poker suits a whole range of players and bankrolls. It’s optimized for use on the Caesars mobile app.
- Cleopatra Gold: High rollers, pay attention! This 20-payline progressive slot offers a great take on the classic Cleopatra game. Cleopatra Gold is a five-reel, 20-payline title with an RTP of 95.97%.
Is Caesars the best online casino in Indiana?
Caesars is a long-standing online casino that certainly deserves its place in the Indiana online casino market. Here are a couple of reasons we love it and a few areas where Caesars could improve.
What’s great about Caesars casino
- Caesars Rewards: We love that Caesars has its own loyalty program. This allows players to redeem perks for playing online. It’s great that you choose whether to opt into the program, and we like that it can connect to your in-person Caesars Rewards account. This allows you to bet online and at Caesars Resorts, collecting all points in the same place.
- Registration guide: We hope this review has told you everything you need to know about creating a Caesars account, but the casino also offers a helping hand if you need it. Just click on âGetting Started‘ at the very top of the site. This link covers signing up, making your first deposit, geolocation checks and more.
- Banking: Caesars offers one of the largest lists of deposit and withdrawal methods we’ve seen. Choose to move funds using a credit or debit card, prepaid card, e-wallet and plenty of other methods to keep your transactions as fast and simple as possible.
Areas in need of improvement
- Website theme: Caesars’ desktop site and app could benefit from a little refresh. The color theme and navigation are starting to look a little outdated, so we would like to see the casino give itself a new look to celebrate its launch in Indiana.
- Regular promotions: Caesars tends to update its promotions page monthly, but it would be fantastic if we started to see new promotions daily or even weekly. This would really help to keep the Indiana online casino fresh.
Caesars Casino banking
Caesars has a good range of banking options to help you deposit cash quickly and safely. Most payment options start from a minimum of $10. Here’s how you can instantly fund your casino account:
- Play+ prepaid card
- VIP Preferred
- Online banking
- PayNearMe (Available at Family Dollar, 7Eleven and CVS)
How to withdraw money from the Caesars app
Request a withdrawal via the Caesars cashier on the desktop site or mobile app. Requests are processed within 72 hours, though most are accepted much faster. Cash out from a minimum of $20 using PayPal, online banking, VIP Preferred or Play+.
Customer support at Caesars
Access help from the Caesars support team via live chat, FAQ, email, or phone. The team is friendly and fast to respond to most requests. Get started by clicking the âSupport‘ button in the casino’s main menu. The live chat option is always available in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
History of Caesars online casino
The first Caesars casino resort was Caesars Palace, which opened its Las Vegas doors in 1966. The brand’s second resort opened in Atlantic City, and Caesars has continued to expand across the US ever since.
Caesars launched online in 2013 and later created its own sportsbook, which was first seen in 2019. In 2021, William Hill acquired the company for over four billion dollars.
Caesars Casino Indiana FAQs
It is likely that Indiana players will be able to claim a two-part welcome bonus when the casino launches in the state by using the Caesars Indiana promo code FREE25FS. The bonus will consist of a $10 join bonus and a 200% first deposit match offer up to $2,000.
No. Caesars Casino is yet to launch in Indiana, as we’re waiting on the state to legalize online gambling. Caesars already operates its online sportsbook in the Hoosier State, so it’s likely the casino will follow if it is approved for licensing.
Deposits at Caesars start from $10. You can use various online banking, prepaid card, and e-wallet options to fund your account.
Start by creating your Caesars account; then, scroll down the site to find the âMobile Casino’ link. It’s then easy to select your device and follow the onscreen steps to download the app.
William Hill acquired Caesars in 2021 for a sum of $4.4 billion.