Best Minimum Deposit Online Casinos in Indiana
Best Minimum Deposit Online Casinos in Indiana
Online casinos provide players with options typically unavailable at retail casinos, one of which is the chance to play their favorite games for much lower stakes. Additionally, when playing online, the minimum deposit is typically quite small. In fact, some online casinos have no minimum deposit at all.
Here's an overview of low minimum deposit casinos expected to launch in Indiana when the state introduces them.
Why trust our expert opinion
The Play Indiana staff includes writers and editors who all have significant experience in journalism and the gambling industry. In particular, our staff has reported extensively on legal online gambling in Indiana and elsewhere, including on online casinos operating in legal jurisdictions.
Every piece you find here at Play Indiana is the product of:
- Wide-ranging journalistic experience;
- Experience reporting on a variety of gambling industry issues;
- Expertise in online casinos and other forms of legal online gambling;
- Independent reporting with no external editorial input;
- Thorough review of all articles and pages, including rigorous fact-checking;
- Company-wide commitment to promoting responsible gambling.
We at Play Indiana are well positioned to evaluate the quality of online casinos' offerings and features, including their banking methods. That means we can not only identify and report on low and no minimum deposit casinos but also give you an idea of how the sites rate in other ways.
Expected low minimum deposit online casinos in Indiana
Many real money online casinos currently operate across the US. As soon as they're authorized, these name-brand casinos will likely launch in Indiana.
More often than not, you will find that sites stipulate a $10 minimum deposit. You'll also see $5 on occasion. Granted, you can always open an account without depositing at all. Even if you don't make the minimum deposit, online casinos sometimes have free-to-play demo versions of games you can try out first.
It is unlikely you will find online casinos with no minimum deposit, although most will allow you to create accounts without depositing. In some cases, a site will have welcome offers that include no deposit casino bonuses, meaning you can play right away with no deposit.
The table below offers an overview of a dozen online casinos along with information about their minimum deposits and banking options.
|Online Casino||Minimum Deposit||Banking Options|
|Bally Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, PayPal, VIP Preferred|
|Bet365 Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, bank tranfer, PayPal, Play+, PayNearMe, Skrill, PaySafeCard|
|BetMGM Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, online banking, Play+, gift cards, VIP Preferred, PayPal, Skrill, PayNearMe|
|BetRivers Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, online banking, PayPal, Play+, PayNearMe, VanillaDirect|
|Caesars Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, PayPal, Play+, VIP Preferred, online banking, PayNearMe, Skrill|
|DraftKings Casino||$5||Debit and credit cards, Play+, PayPal, Skrill, Vip Preferred, online bank transfer, wire transfer|
|FanDuel Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, PayPal, online banking, Skrill, wire transfer|
|Golden Nugget Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, prepaid card, VIP Preferred, PayPal, online bank transfer, wire transfer|
|Hard Rock Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, PayPal, bank transfer, Play+|
|PlayStar Casino||$10||Debit and credit cards, PayPal, Play+, VIP Preferred|
|Unibet Casino||$10||Credit and debit cards, online banking, Play+, VIP Preferred, PayPal|
|WynnBET Casino||$10||Credit cards, Play+, VIP Preferred|
In states where online casinos have land-based partnerships with retail casinos, you can often perform banking operations in person at the casino cage. That includes both depositing and withdrawing funds from your online account, as well as creating an online account.
Note that in some instances minimum deposits vary according to the banking method being used. For example, at Golden Nugget Casino, the minimum deposit is $10 for most methods, but it's $20 for debit and credit cards and $50 for wire transfers. Be sure to check the site's terms for all banking methods to confirm the various minimums.
Online casino minimum deposit bonuses
When you open a new account at an online casino, you will want to learn about any welcome offers, including exclusive casino bonuses for new sign-ups. For those looking to deposit the minimum (or nothing, if possible), here's a look at what sort of welcome bonuses you can receive.
|Online Casino||Minimum Deposit Required to Receive Bonus||Welcome Bonuses Available|
|Bally Casino||$10||If net loss of first deposit exceeds 90% at any time during the first 7 calendar days of play, receive back the value of first deposit (up to $100); if net loss never reaches 90% during first week, still receive back the amount of loss (up to $100).|
|Bet365 Casino||$10||100% deposit match up to $1,000 in bet credits.|
|BetMGM Casino||$10||$25 no deposit bonus (casino credit). Winnings earned from the no deposit bonus cannot be withdrawn until a first deposit is made; 100% deposit match bonus up to
|BetRivers Casino||$10||100% deposit match up to $500 in Bonus Money (casino credit).|
|Caesars Casino||$10||100% deposit match up to $500.|
|DraftKings Casino||$5||Choice of either 100% deposit match up to $2,000 in Casino Bonus Funds or deposit match up to $100 in Casino Credits.|
|FanDuel Casino||$10||$100 site credit plus up to $2,000 âplay it againâ bonus (site credit refund for losses during first 24 hours.).|
|Golden Nugget Casino||$30||$10 no deposit bonus; 200 free spins on 88 Fortunes Megaways; 100% deposit match up to $1,000.|
|Hard Rock Casino||$20||100% deposit match up to $1,000; 50 free spins on Bonanza.|
|PlayStar Casino||$20||100% deposit match up to $500; 100 free spins (on certain slots) for first deposit.|
|Unibet Casino||$10||100% deposit match up to $1,000.|
|WynnBET Casino||$30||100% deposit match up to $1,000.|
Keep in mind that nearly all of these welcome bonuses come with playthrough requirements that must be satisfied before the bonus can be claimed. These requirements generally involve having to wager a certain amount relative to the bonus. For example, a 10x wagering requirement for a $10 bonus would require wagering $100 to âunlockâ the bonus. Having to wager a certain amount might mean depositing more funds.
Note also that welcome bonuses sometimes have other restrictions attached, such as time restrictions or game restrictions. Time restrictions might involve having a certain number of days either to use the bonus funds or to satisfy playthrough requirements. Game restrictions could mean that not all games count toward the wagering requirements (e.g., roulette and baccarat might be excluded).
Also, as described above, some casinos offer no deposit bonuses to new sign-ups. If you join such a site and receive a no deposit bonus, then no minimum deposit is necessary to play the games and even have a chance to win real money.
Online casino minimum deposit banking options
You might notice above that many different online banking methods are available at low minimum deposit casinos. Here's a quick explanation of the most popular ways to deposit and withdraw.
- Debit and credit cards â Visa and Mastercard are by far the most popular debit and credit cards at online casinos, but you'll find some also accept Discover, American Express and other cards.
- PayPal, Skrill â Many sites allow you to use these third-party transaction providers.
- VIP Preferred â A popular e-check provider that enables secure deposits to online casinos.
- Play+ â A site-specific prepaid card onto which you can deposit funds and then transfer them to your account.
- PayNearMe â A special payments platform with thousands of payment locations at stores such as 7-Eleven, CVS and Walmart.
- Bank transfer â A catch-all term covering various types of direct electronic transfers of money, such as between your bank account and an online casino. ACH payments are one example.
- Wire transfer â Another type of electronic funds transfer using your bank or a third-party vendor.
Best casino games to play with a small deposit
As you look to start playing games at Indiana online casinos with low (or no) minimum deposits, you'll want to consider the minimum bets for different games.
Here are some commonly found minimum bets for different online casino games. That said, you may find some sites where the minimums are higher or lower.
- Baccarat â $1.00
- Blackjack â from $0.10 to $1.00
- Craps â $0.10 to $1.00
- Keno â $0.01
- Let It Ride â $0.30
- Mississippi Stud â $0.10
- Pai Gow â $0.10
- Roulette â $0.10
- Slots â from $0.10 to $1.00
- Spanish 21 â $1.00
- Three Card Poker â $0.10
- Ultimate Texas Hold'em â $0.20
Oftentimes at minimum deposit casinos, there will be variants of the same game with most featuring the same minimum (e.g., $1) and one option with a lower minimum bet (e.g. $0.10). Having the âmicroâ stakes versions of games can be great for those who enjoy playing but do not wish to gamble for the usual minimums.
Pros and cons of minimum deposit online casinos
Online casinos with low minimum deposits offer many advantages for players although they aren't for everyone. Some players prefer to play for higher stakes and/or play casino games in person rather than online.
Here are some pros and cons of using a minimum deposit online casino.
- Online casinos with low minimum deposits enable you to play games at little risk.
- Most low deposit online casinos offer a wide variety of methods to make deposits.
- Playing games for low or minimum stakes at such online casinos enables you to try out and learn new games inexpensively.
- Minimum deposit online casinos allow the convenience of playing favorite casino games at home or on the go via IN mobile casino apps.
- In many online casino games, playing for small stakes makes it difficult to win large prizes.
- Even after making a minimum deposit, you may find the minimum stakes at the game you wish to play make it difficult to play the game for very long (or at all).
- With some online casinos, no minimum deposit or a low minimum deposit does not qualify you for bonuses.
- Relatedly, if your first deposit at an online casino is the minimum, you are only eligible to receive a small bonus worth an equivalent amount with 100% deposit match offers.
- As with all online casinos, minimum deposit online casinos do not provide the same social experience retail casinos do. That said, live dealer games can somewhat emulate a live casino setting.
Play for lower stakes at minimum deposit online casinos
Playing at minimum deposit casinos can be a great way to experience online casino games for little cost or risk. When choosing an online casino, be sure to do a little research first if a small minimum deposit interests you.
Minimum deposit casinos FAQ
You'll often find online casinos’ minimum deposits are spelled out in their terms and conditions. Typically you don't have to deposit anything to create an account. In some cases, you can even receive a no deposit bonus and start playing without depositing any funds. In most cases, however, you won't be able to withdraw anything until you make an initial deposit.
Real money online casinos in the US must be licensed and regulated in jurisdictions where they operate. Even after receiving licenses, the sites are routinely audited by state regulators to ensure the games are fair and players' information and funds are secure. As long as the online casino is properly licensed, you can trust it to protect your personal information and funds and also to ensure fairness and integrity in their casino games.
For most online casino games, the payouts are directly related to the amount you are wagering. For instance, if you bet on a number in online roulette and win a 35-to-1 payout, you win 35 times your bet. That means if you wagered the minimum allowed bet of $0.10, you'd win only $3.50. That said, certain slots feature potentially large payouts even when you're betting the minimum. Be aware, though, that progressive jackpot slots often require you to place the maximum bet to qualify for the jackpot.