WynnBET Sportsbook Indiana Promo for $100 in May
WynnBET Sportsbook Indiana Promo for $100 in May
WynnBET Sportsbook launched in Indiana in April 2021, giving Hoosiers another premier online sports betting option. Try out WynnBET Sportsbook with an up to $100 bet insurance welcome bonus.
This review covers the bet types and sports you can bet on at WynnBET, along with how to get the app, register and make your first deposit. And how to withdraw funds off the site too.
WynnBET's app lets users make bets from wherever they are in Indiana, and new customers can make an insured bet for up to $100 when they join.
WynnBET Indiana Sportsbook welcome bonus
WynnBET is offering new users a $100 insured first bet. To claim it, use one of the links here to download the app and sign up for an account. Note that the restrictions on the offer are less than what you'll see at many other online Indiana sportsbooks. Here's the breakdown:
- After creating your new WynnBET account, make a deposit of $20 or more.
- Then, within 10 days of making that deposit, place a bet of $20 or more.
- If that bet loses, you'll receive a bet credit in the amount of your lost bet, capped at $100. So a $100 lost bet equals a $100 credit.
- WynnBET does have a small odds requirement for your first bet: It must have odds of -150 to +10,000. But the wager can be a single bet or a parlay.
- If your bet does lose, your credit will have an expiration date. Pay close attention to when it expires and make sure to utilize it so you don't lose it.
Overall this is a great welcome bonus offer. Among its positives are that your insured wager can be a parlay, and the odds requirements are such that many users might not even realize they exist. The only thing that could make the offer better was if Wynn allowed you to divide the bet credit instead of having to use it all at once.
WynnBET Indiana promo code 2023
|WynnBET Sportsbook IN
|WynnBET promo code Indiana
|None – Use Links
|Sign-up bonus offer
|Up to $100 insured first bet
WynnBET Sportsbook Indiana promotions
Before launching in Indiana, WynnBET was operational in Michigan, New Jersey and Colorado, which gives us a good idea of the type of promotions we can expect to see from the sportsbook going forward.
The bad news is that, so far, WynnBET has not been big in terms of promotional offers, other than the insured bet for new users.
One promotion WynnBET has consistently had at other state sportsbooks is its spin-the-wheel offer. The way it works is simple: Users get chips when they lose sports bets. You can use these chips to spin the Wynn rewards wheel for an opportunity to win odds boosts, multi-bet insurance, or even in-person prizes like complimentary stays at Wynn Resorts.
So far, WynnBET has not offered daily odds boosts. Instead, it has presented a different take on odds boosts. For instance, prior to Super Bowl LV, it created single-game parlay odds boosts, one with the Kansas City Chiefs winning and the other with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers winning.
The twist was, instead of allowing all WynnBET players the chance to get the boost, only the first 50 did so. The odds boost was better than it would have been if the sportsbook had allowed all users the chance to get in on the action, but on the flip side, if you didn't happen to see it in time, you would have been out of luck.
Is WynnBET legal in Indiana?
Yes. WynnBET Sportsbook received its sports wagering license in 2021 from the Indiana Gaming Commission, which is responsible for regulating and administering sports betting and paid fantasy sports in the Hoosier State. Sports betting went live in Indiana in September 2019, and the first online sportsbooks launched the next month.
To legally wager on sports, you must be located within state lines and be 21 or older. To track your location, sportsbooks require that you have geolocation enabled on the device you are using to bet. As long as the geolocation software can place you in Indiana, you will be good to bet; otherwise it'll be a no go. To help confirm your age, you will need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number when you register.
How to create a WynnBET account in Indiana
To sign up at WynnBET, you'll start by downloading the app for either Android or iOS. Next, simply open it up, select âRegisterâ and then enter the following info:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social Security number (last four digits)
After that, you need to confirm that everything you submitted is accurate, that you are 21 or older, and that you've read the terms and conditions. Once you submit the application, you'll be good to go.
WynnBET Sportsbook Indiana app
As of right now, WynnBET Indiana does not have a website that bettors can use to manage their accounts and place wagers. While that's not ideal, we don't think it's that big of a problem, since most of us are never more than a few feet away from our smartphones.
How to download the WynnBET Indiana app
Before you start using WynnBET's app, you have to get it on your phone or tablet. To do so, just follow our links directly to the app. The app takes only a few seconds to download and install.
Navigating the app
In our opinion, some sportsbook apps can get bogged down because they have too much content. After all, even the biggest phone screens still are pretty small, and if you try to cram a lot of stuff onto them, it can become overwhelming very quickly.
Fortunately, the WynnBET app doesn't fall into this trap. Users will find WynnBET to be very clean and clutter-free. While part of the home screen is taken up with Wynn promos, the majority of the app is all about sports betting.
Users can find the games they want to bet on by utilizing the search bar, or they can select the type of sport they're interested in from a list near the top of the screen. If you're looking for live games, there are two âLive nowâ headers on the homepage that will take you there.
When it comes to modifying your account, you can do so by selecting the person icon or WynnBET emblem at the top left. Once you open the account screen, you'll see tabs for making deposits and withdrawals, changing your settings, contacting customer support and viewing all your previous or ongoing bets.
Betting on the WynnBET app
When it comes to placing wagers, WynnBET's app is among the best in the industry. Just follow these steps:
- After locating a bet you like, just tap it to add it to your bet slip. You can tell it worked because the bet in question will turn gold, and a small box will pop up near the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to add more selections, just keep choosing more bets. As you add bets, the small box will update with new odds if you choose to create a parlay, and it will show you how many selections you've made.
- When you are ready to submit your wager, click on the box to open your bet slip.
- Choose a straight bet, parlay or round robin.
- Finally, enter either your wager amount or the amount you hope to win. Check to make sure you're happy with your selections, the odds, and your bet amount, and then place your bet.
Overall, we're very pleased with Wynn's sportsbook app for Indiana. Moving from page to page is fast, everything is labeled well, and WynnBET has one of the better betting slips we've used.
Best features of the WynnBET sports betting app
Wynn is one of the largest gambling companies in the world, so it makes sense that its sportsbook app would have a lot of quality features. Here are our three favorites:
- Betting slip: Being able to easily place bets, whether they're round robins, parlays or straight bets, is arguably the most crucial function of an online sportsbook. And WynnBET absolutely knocks it out of the park with its bet slip.
- Insured first bet: Insured bet offers sound great, but sometimes you read the fine print and realize they aren't all they're cracked up to be. Luckily, WynnBET's welcome offer really is top-notch. The odds range is huge (-150 to +10,000), and the bet credit doesn't have any restrictive qualifications.
- Customer support: Sports are going on just about every hour of the day, so having a help desk that isn't staffed 24/7 can be a problem. WynnBET's live chat is available all the time, though, so whenever you have an issue, there will always be help available.
How could WynnBET improve?
Here are some things WynnBET could do to further improve its sportsbook app in Indiana:
- Add a rewards club: It's always frustrating when sportsbooks do not offer a rewards club. It doesn't have to be extreme, but something would most definitely be better than nothing.
- Add more promotions: If you're new to sports betting, it might not feel as if WynnBET is lacking in promos, but if you check out competitors like FanDuel, PointsBet and DraftKings, you'll realize how few promos Wynn has.
- Add single-game parlay bets: Single-game parlays are great, especially if you just like watching or following one game or team. With SGPs, you can make parlays just for Pacers or Colts games and not have to spend any time studying anything more than the upcoming games. We hope WynnBET will have single-game parlays soon.
Types of bets available on WynnBET Indiana sportsbook
If you're new to sports betting, this section is for you. It goes over the various sports wagers you can make at WynnBET.
- Moneyline bets are the most elementary type of sports wager; you are picking who you expect to win, and that's it.
- With point spreads, you have to correctly bet on the margin of victory. For example, if a team is favored by 4.5, it would need to win by five points or more for your bet to win. A 4.5-point underdog, meanwhile, would need to avoid losing by five points or more.
- Over/unders or totals are bets on what the combined score of a game will be.
- Propositions, or prop bets, are wagers on whether certain things will happen during contests. Some prop bets are player-specific (Will Carson Wentz throw a touchdown pass? Will Domantas Sabonis record a triple-double?) while others are focused on a team or the overall game (Which team will score more points during the second quarter? Will the game go to overtime?).
- Parlays are when you combine two or more bets into a single wager. If you get all of your picks correct, you win, but if you miss even one, the whole parlay loses.
- Teasers are a combination of spread bets where you choose alternate lines for all the games you are betting on. Just like with parlays, one incorrect selection is a complete loss.
- Round robins are another combined bet, but this one is grouped in such a way that if you miss a pick, you don't lose everything.
- Futures bets are wagers on longer-term outcomes, such as betting on a team to win the title at the end of a season. You also can place futures bets on individual players.
- Instead of placing bets before games, live betting lets you wager on the action while it's going on. Just select the âLive nowâ link on the WynnBET app, and it will display all the in-progress games.
Sports you can bet on at WynnBET in Indiana
WynnBET Indiana will have available bets on the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, golf, tennis, UFC, boxing, NASCAR, NCAA football and basketball, just to name the major US sports. Additionally, you can wager on international soccer leagues such as the World Cup, English Premier League, Champions League, Spain's La Liga and Germany's Bundesliga.
Beyond that, though, WynnBET actually has fewer sports to wager on than some other sportsbooks, but the sports you're missing out on are things like rugby and cricket. If those sports aren't important to you, you're not missing out on the action at WynnBET.
Indiana sports team betting guide
Indiana is a pretty spectacular state for sports, and you can wager on just about all of our local teams using the WynnBET mobile betting app. Let's take a look at all of those squads.
- Starting off are the Indianapolis Colts in the NFL. The Colts have called Indianapolis home since 1984, after they relocated from Baltimore. Since the move, the Colts have won one Super Bowl, back in 2007 behind Peyton Manning.
- Then we have the NBA's Indiana Pacers, which have won three ABA titles before joining the NBA prior to the 1976-77 season. The closest the Pacers have come to winning since came back in 2000 when they lost in the NBA Finals.
- Indiana also is home to the WNBA's Indiana Fever. At the moment, WynnBET does not have betting markets for the WNBA, though we wouldn't be at all surprised to see that change in the near future.
- As for colleges, there are seven schools in the Hoosier State with Division I football programs and three more that have basketball teams you can bet on.
The schools with football and basketball programs are the Ball State Cardinals, Indiana Hoosiers, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Purdue Boilermakers, Butler Bulldogs, Indiana State Sycamores and Valparaiso Crusaders. The colleges with only basketball teams are the Evansville Purple Aces, IUPUI Jaguars and Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons.
- And we'd be remiss if we didn't mention all the teams from Chicago (the Cubs and White Sox in MLB, and the NFL's Bears, NBA's Bulls and NHL's Blackhawks) and Cincinnati (MLB's Reds and the NFL's Bengals) since both cities are so close.
WynnBET futures betting
WynnBET also has plenty of futures odds that you can wager on throughout the year. To find the current offerings, all you need to do is select the sports you want to wager on and then select the futures tab. As you scroll down, all the available markets will display.
You'll be able to bet on the eventual Stanley Cup, Super Bowl, NBA Finals or World Series champions at just about any time throughout the year. WynnBET doesn't have as many player futures available right now, but that's something else it could add more of going forward.
How to deposit and cash out on the WynnBET app
While WynnBET does not have a plethora of ways to deposit or cash out, the methods that do exist should be enough for the majority of users. Here are the ways you can deposit, which will unlock your insured bet welcome bonus.
- Credit or debit card (Mastercard and Visa)
- ACH (e-check)
- WynnBET Play+ prepaid debit card
And for withdrawals, you can choose from among the following:
- ACH (e-check)
- WynnBET Play+ prepaid debit card
It's also reasonable to expect that if WynnBET were to add a retail sportsbook location in Indiana, players would be able to make deposits and withdrawals in person at that venue.
How to contact WynnBET customer support
If you experience any problems, you can contact WynnBET three different ways.
You can have a live chat by using the WynnBET app, you can email [email protected] or call 844-745-0948. The live chat is staffed around the clock, while the phone line is available from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
As is the case with most sportsbook apps, WynnBET also has a help page where you can find answers to many questions.
Responsible gambling at WynnBET Indiana
WynnBET would not have received a sports betting license in the Hoosier State if responsible gambling was not something it took seriously.
In fact, you might be surprised by the amount of control you have over your account. You can limit the time you spend on the app, the amount of money you deposit, and the amount of money you can spend. If you want to stop betting completely, you can exclude yourself from the app, and since accounts are tied to your Social Security number, rejoining won't be an option.
Where is the WynnBET retail sportsbook?
WynnBET does not have a retail sportsbook in Indiana at this time. But if it announces any plans for a retail sportsbook, we'll let you know.
Is WynnBET the best sportsbook in Indiana?
Not right now it's not. Online sports betting went live in the Hoosier State in late 2019, and it wasn't until early 2021 that WynnBET launched, so it's simply a little behind the rest.
Mobile sports betting leaders like DraftKings, BetMGM, PointsBet and FanDuel are out in front. There is no reason Wynn can't catch up, through; it just needs to make sure to offer competitive betting odds and quality promotions to help attract more users.
WynnBET Indiana FAQ
Absolutely. We wouldn't recommend it otherwise. WynnBET was licensed by the Indiana Gaming Commission, which is in charge of sports betting in the Hoosier State. If you experience any problems with WynnBET or any other sportsbook in the state, you can contact the IGC by calling 317-233-0046 or emailing
You must be 21 or older to legally bet on sports in Indiana. On top of that, you have to be in Indiana when you place your bets. When you bet online, you must have geolocation technology activated on your phone or tablet. If the software is unable to place you in the Hoosier State, you won't be able to bet.
Definitely. While some states have laws prohibiting betting on in-state college teams, Indiana is not one of them. The only rule that could apply is that competitors must be at least 18 years old in order to bet on them.
As of right now, you do. WynnBET currently is accessible only via its app. The app is great, and you can download it and be ready to start betting in a matter of minutes. Just follow our links directly to the download.
Both apps offer betting markets for all the major US pro and college sports and for top international competitions, too. The biggest differences right now are that FanDuel offers single-game parlays for the NBA, NFL and MLB, while WynnBET does not, and FanDuel also tends to offer more promotions.
Not really. While you can log in to the app and make deposits or withdrawals from outside of the state, that's all you can do. And while WynnBET is live in New Jersey, Colorado and Michigan and will be launching soon in Virginia, you'll need separate apps in each state.